INFLUENCE OF MODERN GADGETS IN PHOTOGRAPHY

Being a '90s kid, I witnessed the evolution of cameras and photographs from classic film type to modern mirrorless digital cameras. I always wondered about the way the typical photographs changed to instant digital images. being a wedding photographer I use a Canon EOS R mirrorless camera for stills. seriously modern gadgets and cameras influenced a lot of photography we got sharp, dynamic, vibrant images so far.

and in future, we can predict more versatile and reliable photography gadgets which may induce productivity and UI/UX.

here are some of my works taken from Canon EOS R




For more of my work visit the best wedding photographer in Kannur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why People Consider Wedding Photos More Rather Than Videography?

Procrastination: The Fine Art of Doing Nothing Until the Last Minute.

When Strategy Goes Wrong: Lessons from the Failed Strategies of Starbucks